Embedded Software Engineer - Nottinghamshire
Embedded Software Engineer
to £35k plus benefits
Exciting new role in Nottinghamshire for a skilled Embedded C Engineer . The successful Engineer will have at least 2 yrs Embedded Software expertise and a good appreciation for the hardware.
The following skills are also needed:
- A degree in Software / Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Good level of embedded software experience, ideally 2 years minimum.
- structured approach to software design
- Working knowledge of communications protocols, advantageous protocols include CAN (J1939 or CANopen), USB and Ethernet.
- Use of IAR Embedded Workbench IDE and TFS or similar tools
- Excellent written English skills and fully competent on modern PC systems.
Development will be primarily in embedded C for ARM Cortex based microcontrollers and the successful engineer will be working as an individual or as part of a team, the position covers the full software lifecycle including, requirements capture, design, development, verification and validation.
For more information please send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources