Embedded Software Engineer - Nottinghamshire
Embedded Software Engineer
£35 - £50k plus benefits
Embedded Software Engineer now required in Nottinghamshire to join a small engineering team to develop high quality software for products based on Embedded RTOS and Linux operating systems. This role will involve full product development lifecycle from requirements capture, through development and into verification activities.
The successful Engineer will be developing Embedded and Linux based solutions for a range of products and will be working with hardware engineers on hardware designs and board bring up. Applicants need to have strong low level Embedded C / Real time development skills and ideally but NOT essentially some Linux expertise. This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to build on their skillset and get involved with embedded linux.
Other responsibilities will include:
* Review marketing level requirements and expand on them to produce technical project specifications
* Create and maintain software design descriptions documentation for products work on
* Create and maintain software environment descriptions for products work on
* Create and maintain test cases and specifications and other verification documents
* Support and co-ordinate development tasks with other engineers on the project team.
* Perform and oversea verification activities.
* Contribute to the strategic direction of software development and tools
If you would like to apply to this role please send your Cv to Emma Windows at IC Resources