Senior Staff Digital IC Design Engineer - Wireless - Bristol
Senior Staff Digital IC Design Engineer - IoT
Competitive salary + attractive benefits
An excellent new opportunity has arisen in Bristol for a Senior Staff level Digital IC Design Engineer within a new team looking at IoT. This role is suitable for an experienced design expert capable of playing a technical lead role in the development of advanced wireless ICs. This is a technical lead role focussing on IP development for low power communication applications. As the Senior Staff Digital IC Designer you will have significant ownership and hands-on technical contributions on digital IC projects; whilst this role has a strong technical focus, you will also drive technical decisions to closure and provide team work reviews, interfacing with Project Management.
The successful candidate will be degree-qualified, with an extensive background in Digital IC Design having completed a number of successful tape-outs and delivered re-usable IP. Required:
* Strong technical background in low-power Digital IC Design and Verification using advanced process technology nodes
* Expertise in RTL coding languages (Verilog / System Verilog preferred)
* A strong handle on modern verification methodologies (e.g. SV/UVM based verification)
* Experience developing communication IP
* Experience leading technical teams
* Excellent oral and written communications skills
Our client is offering a highly competitive package, and can provide work permit sponsorship and relocation assistance where required.For more details, please contact Caroline @ IC Resources in full confidence.