Staff Digital IC Design Engineer - ASIC, Stuttgart
Staff Digital IC Design Engineer - ASIC
Competitive salary upon experience
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Digital IC Design Engineer to join a renowned Semiconductor company based in Stuttgart. This company is known for engineering excellence in the power management, automotive and industrial fields. This role is within the Automotive design team.
The Staff Digital IC Design Engineer can expect plenty of technical challenge and opportunity for innovation; you will be a key developer of state-of-the-art automotive mixed-signal ICs. This team has very much a 'start-up' feel, yet works as part of a major multinational, interfacing regularly with other design centres around the world. You will enjoy working within a rewarding and exciting work environment, and a strong work-life balance.
The successful candidate will be degree-qualified in Electrical Engineering / Microelectronics or similar, with the following experience:
* Several years of experience in digital IC design, with sound skills in Verilog / VHDL / SystemVerilog languages for RTL design
* Complex digital block design experience, preferably within mixed-signal systems
* Experience designing digital blocks within a mixed-signal environment, and an understanding of analog functionalities is key
* A flexible, motivated work ethic, capable of moving things forward and defining new products
* Experience working in the automotive sector would be a plus
* Strong language skills in English (German would be a bonus)
For more details, please contact Caroline @ IC Resources