Digital CPU Design Engineer - Cambridge
Digital CPU Design Engineer
£££ Highly competitive + benefits
This is a superb opportunity for a Digital CPU Design Engineer with a one of the world's most inventive Semiconductor companies, based in Cambridge. We are looking for an exceptionally bright CPU Design Engineer to take responsibility for pipeline design and optimisation for our client's leading-edge DSP for next generation audio platforms. This position sits within a small, highly specialised CPU team, and offers a CPU Design Engineer the opportunity to have significant influence over the CPU architecture.
For a Digital ASIC Design Engineer looking for more responsibility and technical challenge within CPU development, this is a superb option. Essential for this role:
* A strong degree in Electronics / Maths / Computer Science or similar
* A detailed knowledge of computer architecture / CPU design with a strong understanding of the subtleties involved in pipeline design
* A solid background in Digital ASIC Design, RTL synthesis and low power design techniques
* Fluency in Verilog/SystemVerilog
Experience in the following would be ideal:
* Instruction Set Architecture (ISA)
* Critical path optimisation
* FPGA platforms
This company offers highly competitive remuneration packages, with interesting long-term career paths to management or consultant level. For details, please contact Caroline @ IC Resources.