Senior DFT Engineer - Bristol
Senior DFT Engineer - Design for Test
Competitive salary + benefits package
This a rare and exciting opportunity for a Senior DFT Engineer to join a brand new chip design centre based in Bristol.
For our client's emerging UK branch, we are looking for a Senior DFT Engineer to join an expanding backend group providing full RTL to GDSII flow. The Senior DFT Engineer will own the complete DFT solutions within chip design projects, working with the chip architecture team to define DFT specifications and the chip test interface. You'll be the key expert for DFT within the UK, and assist in the overall growth of the chip design team in Bristol.
* Extensive industrial Design for Test experience - essential
* Knowledge of industrial standards and practices in DFT, including ATPG, JTAG, MBIST and trade-offs between test quality and test time
* Solid knowledge of industry standards DFT and design tools
* Experience in debugging ATPG patterns, Compressed ATPG patterns, MBIST, and JTAG/1500 related issues
* Knowledge of Verilog and/or VHDL, and experience with simulators and waveform debugging tools
For more details, contact Caroline @ IC Resources
Our client can only consider candidates eligible to work in the UK at the moment.