Senior Digital IC Design Engineer - ASIC, Northern Ireland
Senior Digital IC Design Engineer
Competitive salary plus excellent benefits
Our client, a global leader in DSP core and platform IP technology is recruiting for a Senior Digital IC Design Engineer to join their expanding design centre in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
This company is the world's leading licensor of DSP cores and platform IP targeting the mobile, digital home and networking & infrastructure markets. The Senior Digital IC Design Engineer will be responsible for taking designs from architecture, specification, RTL coding and verification, through to preparation of IP documents for customer releases. The role will involve liaising with external customers as together with other international design centres within the business.
* An Honours degree (2.1 or equivalent) or higher in Electronics / Computer Science
* Established experience in digital IC design and verification, preferably using Verilog
* Direct experience in the application of various verification methodologies (experience in System Verilog, Specman or e is highly desirable)
* Crystal clear communication skills, with ability to liaise with customers and internal design teams
* Ability to travel to customer sites from time to time
* An understanding of DSP processors / memory sub-systems / AMBA bus systems would be beneficial, but not essential
* Eligible to work in the EU
All applicants must be eligible to work in the EU, and happy to relocate to the Belfast area. This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting company offering fantastic career and skills development opportunities, as well as an exceptional salary and company benefits package.