Digital Design Engineer - Belfast
Digital Design Engineer - ASIC / FPGA
Competitive salary + benefits package
Our client, a world leading Silicon IP company, is seeking a talented Digital ASIC Design Engineer to join their expanding Belfast design centre. This team has unparalleled expertise in developing DSP cores and platform IP for wireless, networking and multimedia applications.
Here you will join a very experienced Digital ASIC Design team and learn from true experts. You will have the opportunity to work on all stages of the design flow for a wide variety of projects, working with whole a range of technology nodes. You will be a skilled Digital IC Design Engineer, already with a year or so in industry, with a strong background developing Verilog -based design and simulation either for ASIC or FPGA. Essential requirements include:
* Good knowledge of digital block design
* Experience in Verilog/VHDL based design and verification for FPGAs or ASICs
* Proven experience in design, specification and in the application of various verification methodologies
* Great team working and communication skills
* Eligible to work in the EU
This company offers superb career development prospects, highly competitive remuneration packages and a friendly, sociable working environment, with frequent social activities for employees.
Contact Caroline @ IC Resources today for more details or to apply.