Up to £55,000 per annum plus bonus
We have been given a mandate by a training company to seek a Primavera Consultant for their office in West London. The role will focus on two key elements, namely software implementation (specifically Primavera related products) and subsequent user training.
Our client is a well-established consultancy that works closely with their clients on all of their project management software and systems. Specifically, they are involved in upgrading, developing and maintaining their PM tools, such as Primavera and Deltek, and then providing ongoing training and support to all users. Their clients span the construction and engineering sectors and include contractors, consulting firms and end-clients.This role will be working as a "Consultant" to several existing clients; providing ongoing support on relevant project management software where required.
Developing a good relationship with the client will be key and will ensure that your utilisation rates are high. However, our client offers continued further learning to all consultants and sets aside a certain number of hours each week for each individual's continued development. Constant training is provided throughout.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Sound knowledge of PrimaVera software applications and other Oracle planning-related products.
- Experience of training and/or troubleshooting role.
- Understanding of planning & project management techniques used within engineering and construction, i.e. lean scheduling, etc.
- Capable, confident individual with good communication skills.
- Flexible to travel as and when required.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
In return, our client offers a basic salary of up to £55,000 per annum plus a benefits package comprising an annual bonus based on utilisation, pension, etc. Apply now for immediate consideration or contact Richard Evans on 01189 881105 for further details.
Apply for Primavera Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly