Principal Systems Engineer
2 x Principal Systems Engineers
Up to £85k depending on experience
My rapidly expanding Cambridge based client has an urgent requirement for 2 Principal Systems Engineers who will enjoy leading small projects working with 3rd parties to quickly turn ideas into working prototypes. You should have knowledge of current image and video codec technical standards to be able to assist in promoting the Clients technology to key customers and partners at Engineer to CTO level.
Additional responsibilities / tasks include:
* Working with Sales and Marketing to promote the benefits of the Clients solutions.
* Working independently using initiative but also work as part of a team dependent on the task.
* Contribute to cross functional teams in software, embedded software chip development, security and testing.
* Review and validate both board designs and silicon devices
* Provide design advice to OEMs and partner companies.
* Support other departments with system related issues.
* Perform feasibility studies and technical investigations.
* Creating and managing PCB designs, software and firmware for fast prototyping.
* Managing small outsourced projects from start to finish.
* Creating internal and customer facing application notes and technical reports.
* Supporting the generation of new ideas for IP and patents.
If you have the skills and experience necessary to fulfil the role or would like further information then please contact Seamus Hayes at IC Resources.