Field Applications Engineer, Power (AC/DC), East Coast, US
Field Applications Engineer (FAE) - Power (AC/DC) - East Coast, USA.
My client is a leading semiconductor Power management OEM who are seeking an experienced Field Applications Engineer (FAE) to join their USA team. You will be specialised in power management design / AC-DC design and will be working remotely to cover the East Coast. Ideally you will have a home lab and be able to travel regularly to Detroit (1hr flight time).
- Degree (or equivalent) in Electronic or Electrical engineering
- Design experience in board level design: power management - AC/DC - DC/DC - transformer design - layout
- Good understanding of the electronics and semiconductor industry: passives, solid state lighting, simulation tools, etc.
- Home lab or home lab capabilities.
- Provision of specialist technical support to key accounts
- Travel regularly across East Coast USA - particularly Detroit.
- Presentations and technical discussions
- Targeted on pre and post sales activities
You will be obviously enthusiastic, like people and relish this fantastic opportunity to grow into an independent technical advisor on the front line of an internationally renowned company.
Apply for Field Applications Engineer, Power (AC/DC), East Coast, US
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly