Technical Approvals Contractor - Huddersfield
Technical Approvals Contractor
10-12 week contract
£20 - £24 p/h
IC Resources are working with a successful machinery manufacturer to find a Technical Approvals Contractor for a period of 10 - 12 weeks. The role will involve producing technical documentation in order to provide evidence of conformity for legislation for CE Marking. These Technical Construction files should include:
· A general description of the product,
· An overall drawing of the product, as well as other drawings to cover specific aspects of the product, such as circuits diagrams. Drawings shall, where appropriate, be accompanied with descriptions and explanations to understand the product.
· Full detailed drawings, with any calculations, test results, etc., providing proof of the products conformity with the essential health and safety requirements of the applicable Directive/Regulation,
· Copy of the risk assessment, which has documented the identification and mitigation of applicable risks and hazards
· A list of standards and other technical documentation that have been applied as part of the conformity process.
· Copies of conformity documentation for critical components of the product
· Copies of technical reports detailing any assessments carried out.
· A copy of instructions and other information supplied for the safe use of the product.
· A copy of the manufacturer's Declaration.
It is essential that you have experience pulling together the above documentation, updating and developing where necessary. It is highly desirable to have done this within a machinery environment but not essential. A proven history of making improvements such as the risk assessment process would also be highly sought after.
If you fulfil the above criteria and would like further details please contact Sasha Booth at IC Resources.
Apply for Technical Approvals Contractor - Huddersfield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly