Imaging Software Engineer
Imaging Software Engineer
6 month contract (extendable)
€30-40/hour (depending on experience)
ConSol Partners customer is a world leader in the semiconductor and microelectronics industry. They are committed to providing innovative solutions within a wide range of user applications. They offer a world class R&D environment and the opportunity to take your career to the next level, they promote continuous training and development as a cornerstone for the business.
ConSol Partners' client are looking for a (junior) imaging/vision software engineer with strong background in computer vision and image processing algorithms. As an imaging software engineer you will be responsible for the analysis of images from various cameras and microscope systems. Your main assignment will be to develop and implement vision software to analyze videos and images and provide a solution for automation of various testing protocols of microfluidic devices and also metrology inspection of fluidic chips and wafers. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team consisting of electronics electrical engineers, optical engineers, bio-physicists, fluidic designers and other imaging specialists.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
o To develop software for analysis of images and videos of microfluidic devices
o To automate image analysis part of various testing protocols
o Create clear & intuitive user interface for the automation software
o Interface with other system designers to derive image analysis requirements
o Interact with research team & lab technicians to derive user needs
- You have a Professional Master's degree in Informatics or equivalent through experience.
- You have knowledge of image processing & computer vision algorithms and techniques
- You are familiar with standard product development languages (e.g. C/C++)and are capable of learning a new programming language rapidly.
- Experience with Python/Matlab is a plus
- Experience with standard imaging processing libraries (e.g. Open CV) is a plus
- You are structured, precise and care about details. You attach importance to software robustness, appearance and user friendliness. You are very customer-oriented.
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.