Graduate/Junior Digital ASIC Design - Cambridge
Graduate Digital Design Engineer
Competitive salary + benefits package
Our client is opening a brand new design house in Cambridge, and looking to build a brand new team of engineers working on full SoC projects. As a junior / graduate, you will have the opportunity to work across the complete design flow and learn all aspects of digital IC design, all being mentored by a senior engineer.
This is a rare opportunity to work across the complete flow in a fast paced commercial environment. Our client have offices in Cambridge or Reading and you could be based out of either office, as this is a new team being built, the opportunity for career development is high as you will be joining at the start of the project.
* Understanding of complete ASIC Design flow including architecture, verification of integrated systems, RTL design, synthesis, and timing closure.
* Experience in RTL coding in Verilog or VHDL
* Experience with complex SOC integrations, including advanced verification techniques are a must, System Verilog or VERA experience preferred.
* Great team working and communication skills
* Eligible to work in the EU
If you have passion for technology, thrive off new challenges, and seek the next step in your career; please contact Rebecca Muckle at IC Resources to apply now!
Apply for Graduate/Junior Digital ASIC Design - Cambridge
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly