Graduate/Junior Digital Design Engineer - Belfast, Ireland
Graduate Digital Design Engineer - ASIC / FPGA
Competitive salary + benefits package
Our client, a world leading Silicon IP company, is seeking a talented Graduate Digital ASIC Design Engineer to join their expanding Belfast design centre. This team has unparalleled expertise in developing DSP cores and platform IP for wireless, networking and multimedia applications.
Here you will join a very experienced Digital ASIC Design team and learn from true experts. You will have the opportunity to work on all stages of the design flow for a wide variety of projects, working with whole a range of technology nodes.
* Understanding of complete ASIC Design flow including architecture, verification of integrated systems, RTL design, synthesis, and timing closure.
* Experience in RTL coding in Verilog or VHDL
* Experience with complex SOC integrations, including advanced verification techniques are a must, System Verilog or VERA experience preferred.
* Great team working and communication skills
* Eligible to work in the EU
If you have passion for technology, thrive off new challenges, and seek the next step in your career; please contact Rebecca Muckle at IC Resources to apply now!