Senior Digital IC Design Engineer - Switzerland
Senior Digital IC Design Engineer
Salary 100-120k CHF depending on experience
This is an opportunity for an experienced Digital IC Design Engineer to join a rapidly expanding company based in the scenic and highly desired French-speaking part of Switzerland.
The Senior Digital IC Design Engineer will work closely with the IP architects and take responsibility for RTL design and verification of very high speed digital circuits. This is an opportunity to join a highly established, stable and rapidly expanding organisation, offering many opportunities within Switzerland as well as Germany.
· Strong experience the ASIC product lifecycle, with expertise in the design of digital circuits and blocks for multi-Gigabit serial data-link transceivers, DDR and high performance memory interfaces
· Exposure to modern semiconductor process technologies including 28nm, 14/16nm, 7nm.
· Practical expertise in RTL coding, synthesis and STA.
· Understanding of modern verification tools and methodologies an advantage.
· Exposure to the Cadence tool suite
You will be self motivated with strong sense of ownership and responsibility. Good communication skills in English are ideal with knowledge in the French language would be a plus.