Product Manager - Oxford
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who has worked as a Product Manager in a software company. You will be working in the ever expanding 3D industry.
As my client's Product Manager you will work alongside their internal R&D teams, customers and potential lead partners. You will define product requirements and travel to customer sites, trade shows and events and be involved in running product demonstrations.
· Experience in Product Management, taking products from concept to market.
· A technical aptitude to define technical problems for a technical audience.
· Experience with product requirements capture process for software and/or hardware products. You need a structured approach to writing Marketing/Product requirements and Test documents.
· Ability to work closely with R&D and Sales and Marketing in a fast-moving environment.
· Knowledge of Computer Vision, 2D/3D imaging or related technologies.
· Experience of developing software applications either for Mobile/Web/Enterprise and Cloud software.
· Hardware/Software integration test and UAT.
· Waterfall and Agile working practices, Jira and Confluence.
They have a great range of benefits so please be in touch!
Key words: product manager, product owner, software, hardware, agile, imaging
For details, please get in touch with Eden @ IC Resources. Please email me your CV or alternatively call me on +44 (0)118 988 1167.
Apply for Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly