RF IC Design Engineer
RF IC Design Engineer
6-12 month contract
ConSol Partners customer develops next generation RF transceivers, supporting 2G, 3G and 4G (LTE) protocols. Today, we're seeking team players who get things done and share a passion for bringing new wireless technologies to the rapidly growing mobile market. Now is your chance to join the world class engineering team and develop new, world-leading products.
- ConSol Partners Client are offering a SENIOR RF IC DESIGN ENGINEER position enabling you to join the creation of the next generation mobile phone chips.
- The ability to analytically reason on different circuit topologies, based on an overview of the state-of-the-art, select the right architecture and tweak the right parameters to meet stringent criteria for these circuits is your strength.
- The successful candidate will design (IC design), simulate, layout and test integrated RF circuits in the 100 MHz to 15 GHz range in advanced CMOS or SOI technologies.
- He/she will also perform experimental verification and debugging, along with the integration of complex RF & Mixed Signal functions into system chips.
- Building accurate models based on layout extraction and 2D/3D modeling tools to match measurements with simulations is essential.
- MSEE with several years industrial experience Or relevant and excellent Ph.D., preferably complemented by a few years industry experience.
- Proven track record with silicon measured results
- Expertise in CMOS integrated (digitized or analog) Tx architectures, advanced Rx architectures, or the candidate should have several years of professional experience in analog/mixed-signal CMOS IC design.
- Product experience and expertise in any of these domains is a plus: integrated PA, LNA's, VCO's, Nyquist DAC
- Experience with Cadence Spectre, Virtuoso or other equivalent Agilent and/or Mentor tools is required.
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.