Embedded Software Developer (C++/Linux)
- Full Time
Embedded Software Engineer
Job Type: 12 month contract + extension
Consol Partners client is a well-known global telecommunications company that has been running for around three decades. They are still continuing to grow in their historic market as well as growing and expanding into brand new areas. They are focused on innovation and dedicated to hiring the most skilled people in the market.
You will be working in a skilled team of developers on a embedded control system.
- - You should have an engineering degree in computer science or equivalent
- - Strong knowledge of C and C++
- - Strong knowledge of development on embedded systems
- - You need to have an affinity with electronics and understand the interaction of electronics and software
- - You should be creative and provide input from the specification and prototype phase through to fully-automated validation of the software
- - You should be able to function in a team as well as independently
- - You must be fluent in English as this is an English speaking project
- Experience with developing control systems
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.