Embedded Software Tester (Automotive/SW)
Embedded Software Tester (Automotive)
Job Type: 12+ month contract with the option to ultimately go permanent
ConSol Partners client is a leading tier 1 automotive supplier that works with many of the major European car manufacturers.
You will be working closely with the software team to test and verify all the software is working correctly.
- MSc / BSc Engineering, Computer Science degree or similar
- 1+ years experience in software testing for embedded systems
- Experience in requirement systems such as Polarion or other similar tools
- Knowledge in test tools for bus communication and diagnostics for example: Vector CANoe, vTESTStudio or similar tools
- Knowledge/experience in CAN, LIN etc.
- Fluency in spoken and written in English
- Experience from Automotive Spice (ASPICE), ISO 26262 and Autosar
- Experience from C, Python and Java script or similar
- Knowledge of embedded programming
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.