Big Data Architect (Hadoop)
Big Data Architect
Location: London, UK
Job Type: 12 month contract + extension
Consol Partners client is a well-known global telecommunications company that has been running for around three decades. They are still continuing to grow in their historic market as well as growing and expanding into brand new areas. They are focused on innovation and dedicated to hiring the most skilled people in the market.
- Minimum of 10+ years experience in architecting, developing and administering big data platforms in cloud
- Strong experience in data warehouse design and development
- Experience with designing, sizing and estimating large scale big data projects.
- Experience in designing and delivering large scale data warehousing and big data solutions
- Experience with Hadoop architecture and hands-on experience using Hadoop stack (e.g. MapReduce, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, Hbase, Flume, Kafka, Spark)
- Hands-on experience on analytics tools (e.g. search and text analytics, SAS, R, BI tools)
- Experience using real-time analytics is a plus
- Experience with Amazon Web Services ecosystem a plus (e.g. Redshift, EMR, S3, RDS, etc.)
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.