Python Data Scientist
Location: Linkoping, Sweden
Job Type: 6-12 month contract
ConSol Partner's client is a major technology company in northern Europe.
We are looking for a skilled consultant who has a background in Software Data Analysis (Big Data). You will work with a very large amount of data and with the data team you will formulate hypotheses about relationships and correlations, prototype statistical models, simulate using programming in R and Python, as well as take the models to quality-assured software for commercial use.
- Master of Science in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or similar
- 4+ years of work experience in the data science domain
- Programming experience (deep data analysis, big data)
- Good knowledge in statistical methods and experience in implementing statistical models
- Good knowledge of Python
The following are a bonus:
- Experience with R
- Knowledge of additional programming languages, like C/C++
- Experience of databases and cloud services
- Knowledge of Swedish
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.
Apply for Python Data Scientist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly