System Validation Architect
System Validation Architect
Job Type: 12+ month contract with option of permanent at the end
ConSol Partner's client is one of the major technology companies in Europe and they are currently at the forefront of technology in the automotive field.
You will be a key member in the validation team and be responsible for the validation strategy.
We are looking for a technical leader who can inspire the validation teams that are working on various different projects.
- Define, document and deploy the system validation strategy in the development projects.
- Transform the product requirements into validation requirements for all V-curve levels for product ICs and software in close co-ordination with the Product-, IC- and SW architects.
- Stay in close contact with marketing and key customers to understand the acceptance criteria and ensure this is covered in the project validation plan.
- Checking the validation execution and results (review, judge and challenge the test results, delegate to sub-teams where necessary).
- Participate in project/program core team as technical validation representative. Reporting on key verification & validation progress and issues. Upholding proper balance between required maturity and committed deadlines during every development phase.
- 10 to 15 years of overall experience in system design or validation and/or IC-design and/or SW design among which at least 8 years as a Senior Architect in complex projects of size around 20 man years.
- Broad experience in different technical domains or is specialized in one domain for at least 5 years.
- ISTQB Advanced or Expert certified is ideal
- Experienced translating the system-, hardware- and SW level specs into validation specifications
- Experience in a semiconductor industry is a big plus
- Experience in Automotive industry is a big plus
- Experience with System Architectural design techniques is a plus
- Experienced in the complete development life cycle from requirements to release and maintenance of software.
- Knowledge of CPU architectures, platforms and chip-sets, relevant for system validation
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.