Dynamic Sales Executive
Columbia-Staver Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Technical Sales Executive to join a UK-based team, make an immediate contribution to our business and be rewarded with an attractive salary and bonus package commensurate with your performance.
Established in 1972, Columbia-Staver is a market-leading Thermal Solutions Provider, offering natural and forced convection heat sinks, two-phase heat pipe and vapour chamber assemblies and liquid cooling solutions.
Our highly professional team works to solve some of the most challenging thermal problems in many market sectors from Consumer Electronics, LED, Telecom, Power and Industrial to Data Communications, Medical and Automotive.
We are looking for innovative, intelligent, motivated people to help us continue our growth and share in our success.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Accountability for Sales & Profit for defined customers
- Research and identification of new sales opportunities in allocated accounts and the wider market
- Knowledge of the competition and the industry challenges
- Ability to provide unique perspectives to customers
- Development and maintenance of long term customer relationships
You should have knowledge of Thermal Mechanics and its essential function within electronic equipment of all kinds, and you Will have the following background:
- Technical degree (Mechanical Engineering, Electronics or similar)
- 3D modelling experience ( Solidworks, ProEngineer or similar)
- CFD experience (Flotherm, Icepak or similar)
- Proven track record selling Thermal or Thermally related products into the international electronics market
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
If your experience and passion for this industry match our requirements, you can expect to be rewarded with a market-leading salary, OTE bonus, Company Car, Private Medical cover and Pension.
To be considered for this position, send your CV and one sentence summarising why you would like this role, to John Broadbent at email@example.com