Junior Test Engineer (Software)
6 days left
- Full Time
Junior Test Engineer
Job Type: 6-12 months
Salary/wage: €100-€200 per day
ConSol Partner's client is a leading software company and they are working on a project for the European Union.
The project centres around testing application for a front end based web application.
- At least 1 years of experience in software testing with focus on web applications
- Experience in defining/executing test scenarios to ensure applications work as expected
- Experience in different stages of testing (e.g. integration, uat)
The following are a bonus:
- Experience with the Microsoft testing framework
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Experience with automated testing suites
- Exposure to software development using the .net framework
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.
Apply for Junior Test Engineer (Software)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly