Big Data Engineer (JAVA, Fraud detection)
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Job Type: 12+ month contract
Well known global technology company, developing everything from software to military grade equipment.
A position is available in the fraud detection team, you will join a skilled team of engineers and scientist. Where you will be working on building big data models to monitor traffic and other events for real time analysis. Great opportunity to join a prestigious company on a long term project and get the chance to work on high level projects.
The candidate needs to have the following profile / experience:
- 4+ years of back-end development experience
- Java EE, Spring
- RESTful services
- Big Data tools and technologies for example;
- Hadoop, Spark
- Redis, Cassandra
- Knowledge of languages such as;
- Experience with continuous integration tools (GIT etc.)
- Strong knowlege of English
Experience in the following topics is a bonus:
- Experience in fraud detection (any industry is fine: gaming, banking, insurance…)
- Experience in data analytics and machine learning or deep learning/AI
- Experience in DevOps
- Cloud computing: AWS, Google Cloud
- Data analytics tools: R, KNIME, WEKA, FICO, TensorFlow
- Knowledge of Scala, Haskell
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.