Penetration Tester (Application)
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Job Type: 12+ month contract
Well known global technology company, developing everything from software to military grade equipment.
My client is continuing to expand their product security team, you will be working on brand new projects ranging from smart TVs to computer software some of which have not been released to the market yet. We are looking for skilled hackers who have experience with testing and reverse engineering
The candidate needs to have the following profile / experience:
- Experience with reverse engineering tools and techniques:
- Debuggers, decompilers, disassemblers, deobfuscators
- Static and dynamic binary analysis, binary injection
- Packet sniffers eg. Wireshark
- Good low level development skills like C/assembly
- Experience with both Linux, ARM and Windows platforms
- Fluent English
Experience in the following topics is a bonus:
- Anti-tamper/anti debugging tools and techniques
- Hardware/software attack vectors
- Malware reverse engineering or analysis
- Web application hacking experience (XSS, SQLi)
- Cryptography (MD5, RSA, SHA-1, AES, …)
- Android development
- Networking protocols HTTP, FTP etc.
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.