Algorithm Developer (Network/RRM/5G/SON) x 4
Algorithm Developer (Network/RRM) x 4
ConSol Partners client is major global technology company who are continuing to expand and push the boundaries of innovation.
You will be working in a skilled team of algorithm developers for a new 5G wireless project. My client are working on the next generation of self-organising networks utilising state of the art artificial intelligence techniques.
- Strong background in algorithm development
- Experience in LTE RRM or SON algorithm design
- Good background or research experience in radio network algorithm development
- A PhD in Electrical Engineering, Control Theory, Computer Science or equivalent background is required.
- Knowledge of C or C++
- Experience/knowledge of network modelling or simulations
- Knowledge of control theory or optimisation
- Understanding of machine learning or artificial intelligence would be ideal
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.
We have 4 positions in total so whether you are finishing your PhD or are a coming for a commercial background then this would be a good fit for you.