ConSol Partners' client is a leading energy technology company.
In this role, you will be active in many parts of the code, with focus on the development of mission critical back-end code of the patented FlexPond and FlexTreo solutions.
As a member of one of our scrum teams you will:
- Implement new features and improvements in the Flexpond and FlexTreo;
- AngularJs, Scala and Java codebase to support our client's geographical growth and increase in service offerings;
- Extend the big data framework build on top of Scala/Akka/Hadoop/Spark/Cassandra to support our team of data scientists;
- Improve DevOps by continuous improvement of our cloud deployment automation and monitoring;
- Take an active role in architectural discussions;
- Explore new tools and frameworks to adopt in our client's technology toolbox.
- Expert knowledge of Scala, Java, SQL is required;
- Knowledge of REST services is required;
- Knowledge of rich web user interface development is required;
- Basic knowledge of Linux, maven, sbt is required;
- Knowledge of Play, Kafka, AngularJs 2, Slick 3, Cassandra, Python, MongoDb, Spark is a plus
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.
Apply for Scala Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly