ConSol Partners' customer is one of the market leading semiconductor manufacturers. It is one of the worldwide top 20 semiconductor sales leaders. Our customer provides solutions which are used in a wide range of applications. They cover a range of applications: automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, computing, mobile, consumer and industrial. The smart applications they provide are changing the world - they look for talented people who can flourish in the informal, yet highly talented environment.
- Leading the requirements phase aligned with global project teams like NFC (Near Field Communications) systems, software, analog and digital teams
- Defining the global board strategy based on consolidated requirements
- Providing board concepts and schematic designs on use case level
- Actively reviewing layout designs
- Close cooperation with layout engineers and board project manager to ensure on-time deliveries
- Validation of board designs and optimization for a high-performance NFC interface
- Providing technical solutions for board related challenges
- Solid understanding of printed circuit board (PCB) design
- PCB simulation skills (R, L, C over frequency)
- Solid understanding of analog and digital interfaces
- Solid understanding of multilayer, supply and grounding concepts
- Solid understanding of schematics definition and component selection
- NFC/RFID experience
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.