Software Configuration Manager (SCM)
Software Configuration Manager
Job Type: 12 month contract going to a permanent one
My client is a well respected engineering company working on high tech systems. We are looking for 3 positions in total: so 1 senior, 1 med level, 1 junior.
We are looking for a skilled software configuration manager.
The candidate needs to have the following profile / experience:
- 1+ year software configuration management (ClearCase, SVN or GIT).
- Experienced in programming for example: C, C++, Shell scripting, object-oriented programming, Unix/Linux, Solaris, Python
- Network knowledge: TCP/IP, Valgrind, WireShark, UBOOT, BOOTP, NFS, NTP, DNS, TFTP, ATCA
- VxWorks kernel configuration & development.
- WindRiver Linux development & kernel configuration.
- PowerPC, PCI, VME, assembly experience
Experience in the following topics is a bonus:
- Experience in the high-tech industry and/or in factory automation is a bonus
- Experience with SECS, EDA and EDI or familiar experience in other industries is also an advantage
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.