LabView Developer (Testing)
Job Type: 3+ month contract + extension
Start: Latest October
Consol Partners client is a well-known global tech company that has been running for around three decades. They are still continuing to grow in their historic market as well as growing and expanding into brand new areas. They are focused on innovation and dedicated to hiring the most skilled people in the market.
You will be working in a skilled team to develop a new mobile phone charger IC platform (next generation). To speed up and extend the verification/validation capability of our group, our automated test platform needs to be extended with new tests for this type of ICs.
- Creating a test method from a specification item
- Implementing tests in LabVIEW
- Debugging tests
- Introduce new ideas for the test application to improve data storage, i2c register handling, test settings, building installer, etc
- Certified LabVIEW developer (CLD)
- Experience with building (large) applications: GPIB control, microprocessor register manipulation; object oriented programming; creating an executable (5+ years LabView experience)
- Fluent English speaking
- Knowledge of power electronics
- Labview FPGA experience
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.