Field Application Engineer (Electrical Engineering)
Job Type: 12 month contract
My client is an award winning, NYSE listed company that specialises in developing cutting edge technology.
You will be working in a skilled team of engineers working on an electric vehicle based project to do with power management.
- * Bachelor/Master/PhD degree in Electrical Engineering
- * 5+ years working experience in power electronics applications;
- * Track records in system applications on battery management systems, DCDC converters, SMPS, etc.;
- * Experience in measurement techniques, electronic instruments and statistical data analysis;
- * Hands-on experience with lab equipment's for IC evaluation and characterization;
- * Experience in firmware/embedded software, programming languages like C/C++, VHDL, operating systems Windows/LINUX;
- * Familiar with micro controllers (ARM, FSL, etc.), and FPGA programming is a bonus
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.