Job Type: 12 month contract + extension
Consol Partners client is a well-known global microprocessor company that has been running for around three decades. They are still continuing to grow in their historic market as well as growing and expanding into brand new areas. They are focused on innovation and dedicated to hiring the most skilled people in the market.
- - You will be working and liaising with the different manager and leaders for the automotive IC project
- - Responsible for Process and Product Quality Assurance
- - Performing audits and assessments of the projects
- - Reporting of audit/assessment results to the project teams and managers
- - Training of project leaders and teams in the execution of their project
- - Cooperation with Tools Experts for project management related databases
- - Identification of process improvements and their resolution
- - Bachelor/Master in physics, electrical engineering or electronics (preferred), technical university degree required OR 10 years + of experience as a Total Quality Manager
- - Practical experience in a similar role preferred
- - Experience in (IC) development is preferred
- - Experience in Project Management of development projects
- - Knowledge in ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 16949, CMMI
- - Knowledge of Reviewing and Auditing Techniques
- - Certified Auditor (internal / external) advantageous
- - Fluent in English
- Background in Automotive quality assurance
- Background in the semiconductor industry
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.