Machine Learning Engineer
Machine Learning Engineer/Expert
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Job Type: 12 month contract + extension
Project Length: 3-5 years
Consol Partners client is a well-known global telecommunications company that has been running for around three decades. They are still continuing to grow in their historic market as well as growing and expanding into brand new areas. They are focused on innovation and dedicated to hiring the most skilled people in the market.
- Build and training neural networks using machine learning techniques such as reinforcement learning
- You will be helping research new projects in the 5G field
- Solid background in the application of machine learning techniques
- Experience with machine learning techniques including: reinforcement learning, neural networks, decision trees etc.
- A PhD in Electrical Engineering, Control Theory, Computer Science, Machine Learning or equivalent background is required
- Ideally you will have some knowledge of wireless or telecommunications but this is not required for this position
- Experience in modelling in and running of network simulators or experience with wireless of telecommunications based projects would be ideal
- Knowledge of C/C++
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.