Reverse Engineer/Software Developer (Security/Pentester)
6 days left
- Full Time
Reverse Engineer/Software Developer
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Job Type: 12+ month contract
Salary/wage: €55-€65 per hour
Well known global technology company, developing everything from software to military grade equipment.
A position is available in the security team to develop and help protect my client's software and other IP.
The candidate needs to have the following profile / experience:
- Experience with reverse engineering tools and techniques:
- Debuggers, decompilers, disassemblers, deobfuscators
- Static and dynamic binary analysis, binary injection
- Packet sniffers eg. Wireshark
- Good low level development skills like C/assembly
- Experience with both Linux and Windows operating systems
- Fluent English
Experience in the following topics is a bonus:
- Anti-tamper/anti debugging tools and techniques
- Hardware/software attack vectors
- Malware reverse engineering or analysis
- Cryptography (MD5, RSA, SHA-1, AES, …)
- Android development
- Networking protocols HTTP, FTP etc.
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.
Apply for Reverse Engineer/Software Developer (Security/Pentester)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly