Hardware Designer (Power Electronics)
ConSol Partners' market leading client provides turnkey systems and solutions for satellite testing. These test systems are to be used during the different phases of assembly, integration and verification and test of the various subsystems of a satellite (radio frequency units, telemetry and telecomm interfaces and processing, power supplies and simulation, payload and instruments). The test systems are designed, configured, assembled, integrated and tested in their labs and finally delivered to their customers (major satellite manufacturers) and commissioned at their premises. The test systems comprise of their own products for satellite protection and interface testing and are fully controlled by their test software.
· HW development of power electronics boards (digital and analog parts)
· HW integration, debugging, bring-up, functional block test, system testing
- Excellent expertise in power electronics, switching power supplies and generally in digital and analog circuit design. (Multiphase buck converter, dual active bridge, FPGA & DSP related circuitry).
- Expertise in design & simulation, bring-up, debugging and integration of such power electronics systems.
- Measurement techniques (signal generator, signal analyzer, oscilloscope,…) Beneficial know-how: control engineering, Altium Designer, related simulation tools
- Profound know-how of similar power test systems
- Several years of proven industry experience in HW design, integration and test with power electronics with digital and analogue functional blocks.
- English (min. level B2)
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.