Digital Verification Engineer
ConSol Partners' client is one of the market leading semiconductor manufacturers. It is one of the worldwide top 20 semiconductor sales leaders. Our customer provides solutions which are used in a wide range of applications. ConSol Partners' customer covers a range of applications including automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, computing, mobile, consumer and industrial. The smart applications they provide are changing the world - they look for talented people who can flourish in the informal, yet highly talented environment.
- Develop verification plans in co-operation with architects and design leads
- Develop and execute block/top-level test cases (random and directed tests)
- Develop/update the verification environment (update verification components, drivers, checkers and Tcl procedures to his/her test needs)
- Solid understanding of modern verification methodologies (UVM) is a must
- 5+ years of experience in digital Block/Top-level verification
- Knowledge of System Verilog, Verilog and VHDL design languages
- Experience with mixed-signal designs is a plus
- Experience in the semicon industry
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.