Automotive Embedded Software Engineer
Consol Partners' client are a tier 1 automotive giant based in Sothern Sweden. They are currently looking for a Software Design Engineer on a long-term contract with the option to become permanent employee after the initial consultancy contract.
As a SW Design Engineer, you will be working as part of our Automotive clients R&D Embedded/SW team, where you will be a hands-on technical engineer performing embedded SW development using C Programming and working within RTOS (Real-Time Operating System). Development experience with automotive communication protocols such as CAN/LIN is essential.
The successful Automotive Software Design Engineer should have experience with the following:
- Experience within design and developing embedded real-time software, including some experience on safety critical (automotive) design and testing.
- Good knowledge of programing software with C.
- Knowledge in programming with other programming language such as C++, C#, Java, GUI (graphic interface)
- Knowledge of Freescale, Microchip, Motorola, Siemens, ST, Atmel, Infineon, or similar microcontrollers.
- Knowledge of algorithm development for electronic component recognition and modeling of their interconnections.
- Good knowledge with CAN, LIN or similar interfaces
- Knowledge of using AUTOSAR or similar OS.
- Good knowledge of development processes, methods and tools.
- Knowledge in Automotive Spice and ISO 26262 (Functional Safety)
We are interviewing for this role immediately. Please click the link below to find out more information and apply for the role. This is a 1 stage Skype interview then offer. Very fast process. Please only submit if you are a committed EU candidate.
About ConSol Partners
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.
Apply for Automotive Embedded Software Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly