Computer Vision Engineer- Norway - 12 month contract
Job Type: 12-month contract
Salary: €30-€60 per hour
My client has been established for over 50 years and is a market leader in camera innovation for the maritime industry.
You will be working with a team of skilled developer and helping to lead the project.
- Experience with 2D and 3D perception algorithms, like detecting objects and other techniques in human-machine interaction (HMI).
- Skilled principal developer with extensive hands-on experience with Artificial Intelligence development and a deep background in vision and real-time perception
- Experienced with using data from LIDAR, RGB cameras, depth cameras is a plus
- Experience with all aspects of machine learning systems: data collection, data labelling, feature design, training, cross-validation, feature down-selection, algorithm assessment
- Experience in OpenCV, Gazebo and/or Point Cloud Library (PCL)
- Wide array of classification algorithms (regression, support vector machines, random trees, deep neural networks, decision trees, and other advanced techniques)
- Environment estimation (objects, distances, sizes, speeds, masses, etc.)
- A wide array of behaviour and planning techniques such as FSM, belief space planning, behaviour trees, hierarchical task networks and control systems, probabilistic planning, or others.