Algorithm Development Engineer (Matlab/Medical)
Algorithm Development Engineer (x2)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job Type: 7 month contract
Salary/wage: €50/65 per hour
My client is an award winning, NYSE listed company that specialises in developing cutting edge medical equipment and software.
My client is looking for a skilled algorithm engineer to work on their new state of the art breathing monitoring equipment.
- You will be working in the R&D team on technology for the monitoring of physiological parameters for both consumer and medical applications
- Design, implementation, testing and documenting new innovative algorithms
- Assisting hand-over of algorithms for software implementation
- BE in Electronic/Biomedical Engineering, or similar field
- 5+ years plus working experience in development of algorithm for monitoring of physiological parameters for medical and/or consumer applications
- Strong fundamentals in Algorithm development e.g. Filtering, Fourier analysis, Feature extraction, Classifier Theory, Statistics etc.
- Skilled in Matlab
- Previous experience with algorithm performance evaluation
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.