ASIC Project Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
ConSol Partners' market leading client is one of the largest independent research centers in the domain of nanotechnology and electronics with offices in Belgium, the Netherlands, Taiwan, US, China, Japan and India. Our client has a unique expertise in chip processing and system design, a strong IP portfolio, an ultramodern infrastructure and a extensive network of partners. This makes them a key player in the development and improvement of high-tech solutions for the future.
As an ASIC Project Manager you are managing, directing and executing major ASIC product development projects. You are responsible for the full project management including planning and taking care of all the required deliverables, working closely with several service domains (design, manufacturing, packaging, test...)
You will be responsible for:
- The definition, budget, quality and overall planning of the work packages of the different project stages
- The full project management across the different service domains, relying on different types of engineers required within the different project phases
- The follow-up of the design and tape-out activities
- Defining the right package for the assembly of the devices
- Setting up the electrical, mechanical and radiation ASIC test solution (dependent on the project) with external test houses
- Proposing cost improvement plans such as yield improvement plans, multi-site test solution and different packaging options together with the customer and the assembly house
- Following up the budget of the projects
- Working according to the applicable procedures
You have a Master's degree in Electronics, preferably with 7 to 10 years of relevant experience in project management. You have good knowledge of the MIL stds for either automotive, space, medical or industrial ASIC qualification flows.
You are pro-active and customer focused, like to take initiative and you are very motivated to work within a team of engineers. A good knowledge of English is mandatory.
- We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
- ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Apply for ASIC Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly