Machine Learning (Video Optimization/Streaming)
RAN Video Optimization Expert
Location: Paris, France
Job Type: 12 month contract + extension
Project Length: 3-5 years
Project Language: English
Consol Partners client is a well-known global telecommunications company that has been running for around three decades. They are still continuing to grow in their historic market as well as growing and expanding into brand new areas. They are focused on innovation and dedicated to hiring the most skilled people in the market.
The position is related to the activity of video streaming in future Radio Access Networks. The required skills are expertise in optimization and stochastic control. In particular, you will develop some mathematical algorithms for pro-active scheduling and streaming considering context aware features as well as QoE machine learning based metrics.
- To lead research and innovation in the area of machine learning/AI in video optimisation
- To follow and influence the research tracks in RAN
- Some travelling is expected internationally to other research facilities
- Solid background in the application of machine learning/AI techniques.
- Have experience with video optimisation or video streaming
- Knowledge of stochastic control
- Practical experience in solving different problems using data.
- An MSc/PhD degree in electrical engineering or computer science, or equivalent background.
- Knowledge of 360 video and latency constraints