Computer Vision/Deep Learning Engineer (C++)
Computer Vision/Deep Learning Engineer
Job Type: 12+ month contract + extension/permanent
My client is a market leading company in the world of 3D mapping and is currently working with major automotive companies.
- Help design deep neural networks
- Follow technology trends in Computer Vision/Deep Learning
- Evaluate latest technology for use in map automation
- Develop tools to improve Deep Learning processes
- Strong background in computer vision and machine learning
- Strong knowledge of C/C++
- Good knowledge of OpenCv
- Good knowledge of Deep Learning
- Good knowledge of Linux, Windows environment for development
- Fluent in speaking English
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.