Big Data Scientist (Hadoop)
Big Data Scientist
Location: Ghent, Belgium
Job Type: 6+ month initial contract plus extension or option to go permanent
ConSol Partners's client is a market leading analytics company in Europe and work with some of the biggest companies in Europe ranging from banks to telecommunications companies.
You should have:
- Degree in computer Science or similar discipline;
- 5+ years experience in big data/data science
- 3+ years experience in Hadoop
- Strong understanding of data mining and machine learning algorithms, data structures and related core software engineering concepts;
- Understanding the concepts of Hadoop, HBase and other big data technologies; Understanding of marketing processes in the financial and or retail market;
- Ideally have knowledge of SPSS and SQL
- Ideally speak French or Dutch
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.