IOT Software Developer
ConSol Partners' market leading client is a fast growing software company delivering leading connectivity, Pay TV and digital services for Operator devices in the home. Through its SOP product, they are empowering operators to compete against local competition and global players alike by leveraging the ecosystem to deliver outstanding services. SOP is central to delivering standard based cost-effective solutions that are simple and long lasting. Its solutions are already deployed on over 32 million homes in more than 17 countries in multiple broadband and broadcast deployments for major operators.
As a Software Developer, within the R&D team, you are involved in all development stages of embedded software features.
You are responsible for the design, development and unitary testing of software modules including:
Smart Home modules:
- Smart Home embedded components:
- Z-Wave, ULE, BLE drivers management,
- MQTT client
- Rules engine
- IoT devices management
- Cameras mangement
- Smart Home cloud components:
- MQTT broker
- CEP (Complex Event Processing)
- Video flows management, live, streaming, recording, …
- cloud components development based on technologies such as Kafka, Cassandra, big/fast data, elastic search, self learning mechanisms
- API management: design, development, interop with 3rdparty API such as Nest, Netatmo, Hue, Withings, …
You have a good knowledge of :
- Programming Languages : C / C + +, Unix Shell Programming
- Embedded Linux and its associated tools
- Software: multi-threading, network programming, client-server applications
- Network: TCP / IP stacks - ETH, VLAN, IPv4/v6 Routing, Bridging, HTTP, SOAP, Firewall, NAT, etc..
- Linux drivers, especially in the areas of network including, ATM, USB, DSL, G.Fast,... and wireless: Wi-Fi, Z-Wave, BLE, DECT, ULE, Thread, Zigbee, ...
- English as a working language
- Experience in agile programming and in devops is a Plus
- We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
- ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.