Process Engineer (Metrology)
ConSol Partners customer is one of the market leading semiconductor manufacturers. It is one of the worldwide top 20 semiconductor sales leaders. Our customer provides solutions which are used in a wide range of applications. ConSol Partners customer covers a range of applications: automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, computing, mobile, consumer and industrial. The smart applications they provide are changing the world - they look for talented people who can flourish in the informal, yet highly talented environment.
- Provide delivery of measurement data of production and monitor paste to monitor the quality of products and machinery.
- Storage and transport of production lots and loading / unloading of lots on production tools. The candidate has a function within the Metrology team.
- Primary task is to develop and manage measurement recipes for CD-SEMs.
- He / she also supports colleagues who specialize in other measurement techniques.
- He / she initiates improvement proposals and can implement them projectably.
- HTS: E / M or optics experience
- Experience in the semiconductor industry
- English and Dutch speaking
- We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
- ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.