Lab Validation (execution & reporting) on RADAR devices Toulous
3 days left
- Full Time
Lab Validation (execution & reporting) on RADAR devices
6 month + contract (extendable)
ConSol Partners customer is one of the market leading semiconductor manufacturers. It is one of the worldwide top 20 semiconductor sales leaders. Our customer provides solutions which are used in a wide range of applications. ConSol Partners customer covers a range of applications: automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, computing, mobile, consumer and industrial. The smart applications they provide are changing the world - they look for talented people who can flourish in the informal, yet highly talented environment.
The Lab validation/ RF evaluation consultant will be working in a laboratory setting, working with mixed signal integrated circuits. The Lab validation contractor will be working on RF circuits with a dynamic team employing RF lab and associated measurement techniques.
The successful Lab validation expert will the following experience:
- Will have a minimum of 3 years' experience working on RF circuits ( validation/characterisation/ evaluation)
- Knowledge in RF circuits (mixer, oscillator, power amplifier, filter, PLL, …) and associated measurements techniques
- Will have a minimum of 3 years' experience working in a dynamic team in a lab environment
- Extensive experience with laboratory equipment and automation
- Will have an in-depth understanding and experience utilising Labview
- good knowledge of working in a debug environment with mixed signal integrated circuit (SPI programming, complex state machine, digital protocols, …)
- Will have good knowledge of using C
We are a leading Consultancy for expansion in the telecoms infrastructure market. We work in collaboration with growing organisations on exclusive assignments to find the best talent in the industry
ConSol Partners focus only in this market so can offer unrivalled sector knowledge, the key insight into companies hiring and professional delivery to manage your job search from start to finish.
Location: Toulouse, France
This is an urgent requirement we have interview slots booked this week so If you are interested please send your updated CV or feel free to give me a call on 02032 772 8656 for further information.
Apply for Lab Validation (execution & reporting) on RADAR devices Toulous
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly