Industrial Project Manager, 12 Months+ , Nijmegen
Industrial Project Manager, Nijmegen( Netherlands) for 12months+ ( €45 - €60)
ConSol Partner's client is based in the Netherlands. They one of the largest non- memory semiconductor supplier in the world for secure automotive, digital networking and secure identification. Their manufacturing and development arm is located in Nijmegen, Netherlands. The Company's segments are High Performance Mixed Signal (HPMS), Standard Products (SP), and Corporate.
The market for in-vehicle networking grows rapidly driven by EE architectural evolution. Increasing performance, efficiency, integration and industrialization are changing the landscape of networks and its supply chain. The Product line is the world's undisputed leader of integrated circuits for in-vehicle networking, virtually every car produced in the world is equipped with IVN products. The product line is widely recognized as market share leader as well as innovation and standard driver in its focused market segments. Other responsibilities:
- Master/Bachelor Degree in technical discipline (preferably in Electronics).
- Proven project management knowledge, e.g. PMI certified or similar project management methodology certification.
- Stakeholder Management e.g. engineering, production, logistics marketing.
- Knowledge of Business Creation and Management (BCaM) processes.
- Knowledge of problem solving techniques 8D, 6-sigma (DMAIC) 5x Why, etc. LEAN waste reduction.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written fluently in English.
- Directing and motivating multi-site (Europe, Asia, BL, ICN, TCN, APx, …) and cross-functional teams (test engineers, SLA engineers, package engineers, product engineers, demand manager, etc.).
- Result driven with a good sense of building team, people guiding. Power of persuasion, able to convey enthusiasm, organizational talent, team player, motivator, able to delegate.
- Coaching and Negotiation skills.
- Semiconductor experience. E.g. background in product-, testing- or assembly- engineering
- Experience in leading industrial or comparable projects in semiconductor environment, including experience in leading multi-disciplinary, multi-site teams remotely.
- Demonstrable experience in automotive environment and understanding of automotive requirements (e.g. ISO TS 16949, AEC-Q100).
We are a leading Consultancy for expansion in the telecoms infrastructure market. We work in collaboration with growing organisations on exclusive assignments to find the best talent in the industry
ConSol Partners focus only in this market so can offer unrivalled sector knowledge, the key insight into companies hiring and professional delivery to manage your job search from start to finish.
Salary: €360 - €480
Location: Nijmegen, Netherlands
If you are interested please give me a call on 02032 772 8656