6 month contract (extendable)
A leading semiconductor company
- The Requirements Manager supports the Requirements Engineering Process and tooling including but not restricted to.
- Establishment and update of the Requirements Management Plan
- Creation of Scope Diagram(s) and Traceability Schema(s)
- Set up of projects/folders and modules in DOORS for capturing requirements
- Direction and oversight of reuse aspects according to the Scope & Re-use concept
- Generation and provision of metrics
- Ensures a coherent system for traceability from requirement to implementation specification to verification and validation results
- Ensures Compliance to standard Way of Working while allowing for appropriate BU/BL tailoring.
- Electronics or microelectronics engineer with a first experience on ISO20262 or equivalent
- Knowledgeable on requirements management
- Fluent English for conference calls with multi sites
Apply for Requirements Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly